There’s no magic bullet for getting goo out your pictures in post, and Lightroom’s spot removal tool is woefully unprepared for the sheer volume of backscatter that underwater photographers throw at it. Nothing gags Lightroom faster than two or three hundred spot removal history steps shoved down your processor’s throat. In this GoAskErin Live Event, we’ll start in Lightroom, but the lion’s share of the session will introduce you to Photoshop’s smarter, more powerful array of dust dissolvers.
• Lightoom’s Spot Removal Tool – best practices and good luck with that.
• Using negative Clarity and Texture with Lightroom’s Adjustment Brush
• When Range Masking MIGHT be worth a shot
• Intro to the Tool and Option Bars in Photoshop
• The Spot Healing Brush, Healing Brush, Patch Tool, and Clone Stamp Tool in Photoshop
• How to check your work
Registration is Required.
New Zoom Live Event User? Visit our Resources Page Here: bit.ly/GAE_resources