- This event has passed.
Editing Techniques for Wide-Angle Underwater Images
March 7, 2020 @ 10:45 am - 11:45 am EST$50
EDITING TECHNIQUES FOR WIDE ANGLE IMAGING
• White Balance, Tonal corrections and Contrast
• Adjusting water color and minimizing unwanted color casts from ambient light
• Backscatter and object removal
• SAVE $10 OFF each additional registration if you attend more than one Go Ask Erin/Newmediasoup workshop during the Boston Sea Rovers Clinic.
*On receipt of your payment for the first workshop, we’ll email you a coupon code that you can use at the checkout for additional registrations. *Coupon Not Transferable.
• Registration in any Go Ask Erin/Newmediasoup workshop automatically adds your name to the guest list for our exclusive Photographer’s HAPPY HOUR on Saturday from 4-6pm.