by Erin Quigley
Some call it cheating. Others call it magic. No matter what you think of it, post-production is here to stay. Come learn the latest dirty tricks for underwater photographers. Erin will be using Lightroom Classic and Photoshop CC to:
• Remove backscatter and unwanted objects
• Re-light images after the fact
• Sharpen eyes
• Composite, Warp, and Transform
• Supercharge color and contrast
• Content Aware Fill, Scale, and Move
This workshop requires an understanding of your computer’s operating system, and you must have Lightroom and Photoshop installed. We’ll cover techniques for all skill levels, but complete beginners will find the class challenging. The workshop includes a 16GB USB3 thumb drive pre-loaded with more than 30 Go Ask Erin tutorial articles as well as class work files.
• SAVE $10 OFF each additional registration if you attend more than one Go Ask Erin/Newmediasoup workshop during the Boston Sea Rovers Clinic.
*On receipt of your payment for the first workshop, we’ll email you a coupon code that you can use at the checkout for additional registrations. *Coupon Not Transferable.
• Registration in any Go Ask Erin/Newmediasoup workshop automatically adds your name to the guest list for our exclusive Photographer’s HAPPY HOUR on Saturday from 4-6pm.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.