Everyone loves the Develop Module – it’s the sexy beast of the Lightroom environment. But Lightroom’s true superpower lies in the Library Module, where an elegant database links to your originals and remembers every last thing about them. The key to a lean and mean catalog is a workflow that utilizes the organizational synergy between collections, keywords and the vastly customizable Library Filter Bar.
• The Secret Lives of Collections, Collection Sets, and Smart Collections – how and when to use them
• Collections in the Develop Module
• Collections for Slideshows
• Keywording – Just do it!
• Keywording Custom Presets
• Searching and Filtering using the Keywords panel and the Library Filter Bar.
• Filter Presets
Registration is Required.
New Zoom Live Event User? Visit our Resources Page Here: bit.ly/GAE_resources