WIDE-ANGLE SHOOTING TIPS
• How to shoot wide-angle underwater
Focus and exposure
What is backscatter and tips to avoid it
• Shooting with available light
Big scenes, big animals, wrecks, silhouettes
• Shooting with strobes
Reef scenes, mid-sized animals
CFWA (Close Focus Wide Angle)
• Working with models
Your dive buddy = your model
Move away from the center
LIGHTROOM EDITING TECHNIQUES FOR WIDE ANGLE IMAGING
• White Balance, Tonal corrections and Contrast
• Adjusting water color and minimizing unwanted color casts from ambient light
• Backscatter and object removal
• SAVE $10 OFF each additional registration if you attend more than one Go Ask Erin/Newmediasoup workshop during the Boston Sea Rovers Clinic.
*On receipt of your payment for the first workshop, we’ll email you a coupon code that you can use at the checkout for additional registrations. *Coupon Not Transferable.
• Registration in any Go Ask Erin/Newmediasoup workshop automatically adds your name to the guest list for our exclusive Photographer’s HAPPY HOUR on Saturday from 4-6pm.